You can play a role in helping to stop domestic violence by:
- Providing financial support to DAP through a tax deductible donation to the Agency
- Make checks payable to Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County, Inc., and send to 14 W. Second St., Media, PA. 19063
- Making in-kind donations to help victims and their children.
Our Agency Needs list
- Volunteering at our Agency, our Shelter or at Nana's Attic Thrift Store.
Our Next 45-hour Volunteer Training Program
- Designating your United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
or United Way of Southeastern Delaware County contribution to the Domestic Abuse Project.
DAP's UWSEPA Agency Number is 163
Please note: Training classes are scheduled as needed to fill vacant volunteer postions. The availability of volunteer positions are based upon Agency need. Volunteer applications are reviewed and placed on file. In the event that there is a suitable vacancy match, you will be contacted to discuss your interest in the postion and your availability. Thank you for your interest in the Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County, Inc.