You can play a role in helping to stop domestic violence by:
- Providing financial support to DAP through a tax deductible donation to the Agency
- Make checks payable to Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County, Inc., and send to 14 W. Second St., Media, PA. 19063
- Making in-kind donations to help victims and their children.
Our Agency Needs list
- Volunteering at our Agency, our Shelter or at Nana's Attic Thrift Store.
Our Next 45-hour Volunteer Training Program
- Designating your United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
or United Way of Southeastern Delaware County contribution to the Domestic Abuse Project.
DAP's UWSEPA Agency Number is 163